• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi, it's Tiffany!

tiffc

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Hi there, I'm Mayor Tiffany who hails from Treehut. I've been playing since Wild World (the game that I lost and ironically made the most progress in) and now am the proud owner of a special edition ACNL 3DS XL and New Leaf!

I also run a Tumblr, basically to save interesting stuff on Animal Crossing.

Some of my goals in the game include building the Police Station, building up my house to the full expansions, getting my own personal ABD, breeding some hybrids, getting all the pieces in the Modern Wood, Alpine, Regal, Rococo set, getting all the expansions of the Nooklings, replacing the rock for the exterior of my house... I've got some lofty dreams, but I hope to achieve all of them!

I hope to meet lots of new friends and have lots of fun here!

Hi, Tiffany!

It's cool that you used to have Wild World! ACNL is my first Animal Crossing game so I don't have much experience, haha. I'm glad you were able to grab a special edition ACNL 3DS XL! :)

You have great goals, I myself plan on breeding some hybrids, too.

I hope to play with you on ACNL sometime!! x :)

Hi, Tiffany!

It's cool that you used to have Wild World! ACNL is my first Animal Crossing game so I don't have much experience, haha. I'm glad you were able to grab a special edition ACNL 3DS XL! :)

You have great goals, I myself plan on breeding some hybrids, too.

I hope to play with you on ACNL sometime!! x :)

Hi Twilight! Yeah, I asked my mom if I could get a 3DS for Animal Crossing, and that was my birthday present! I just played around on the other two games though. I never knew of any guides (I had the Prima one for City Folk, but tbh I just liked looking at the pictures and catalogue). I've never been so involved in a game before!

Gosh, hybrids are selling for a lot around on this forum. Perhaps I'll be able to do that one day, sell my hybrids.

Same here, I hope to WiFi with you soon! I've only ever done that with one person (my friend), and we weren't too creative.

To all of you: thank you so much for your lovely responses! I love how fast the forum moves and how much there is to do around here. I've already bought a few things from user shops and am now just waiting for a delivery!

Back