Hi, I'm Roe and I'm ridiculously new!

roedeerly

Bells
Hey everyone! I just joined the forum late last night (or early this morning, I suppose), and I'm very excited to make some friends.
Besides being new here, I'm also new to Animal Crossing as a whole! My stepbrother let me make a character in his town, and I've been playing it obsessively for the past week. So pardon me if I ask questions that may seem silly, since I am still learning.
If you have any tips or tricks, or wanna add me and visit my town (or have me visit yours), please let me know!

Thank you guys! I was wondering, if I did have people to visit/visit someone else's town, how would I go about that? I thought you just exchange friend codes, but then I saw people talking about 'opening the gates' to their towns, so I'm lost!! I'd love to visit people/ have people visit me!

Thank you guys! I was wondering, if I did have people to visit/visit someone else's town, how would I go about that? I thought you just exchange friend codes, but then I saw people talking about 'opening the gates' to their towns, so I'm lost!! I'd love to visit people/ have people visit me!

Here's how it works: You exchange friend codes, then you (or the person you're visiting) will open their gates to a faraway town, and clicks the option "All My Friends!" and when they are open you let the other person know!

Back