• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi, im looking for friends in ACNH

Braveheart

Bells
Hi,
my inv code: 1864-7176-9695
I prefer adult players

Im playing also Ring Fit Adventure and Pokemon Scarlet,

Welcome to the forums! 😊

How long have you been playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Do you have any favourite villagers?

I've played Ring Fit Adventure and Pokémon Violet! My expectations weren't that high for Ring Fit Adventure (and I think there are things that could be improved), but it was actually pretty fun! I never finished Pokémon Violet because I got distracted with other things, but I still enjoyed it a lot. My favourite Pokémon game on Switch so far has been Sword/Shield. 😊

Hope you enjoy it here! ✨

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I've started to get used to the forums, as I've joined relatively recently, so trust me, you'll have a good time! I also play Pokemon: Violet :>

Welcome to the forums Braveheart! I’ve played ringfit and was pleasantly surprised with it. Although I do prefer sitting lazily when I play games, lol. Enjoy this forum, there are a lot of nice people on it!

Back