• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi!! I signed up yesterday.

Hey, welcome! You'll have fun here, the community is super nice c:

I feel like we should feel a little bad for how many hours we put into this game... but I never will :p

Hello there. Welcome to the community on Bell Tree! If you have any questions, let us know. Enjoy the game!!! ❤

Hello there. Welcome to the community on Bell Tree! If you have any questions, let us know. Enjoy the game!!! ❤
Thank you!! I have a couple of questions. What is NMT? And TBT bells? 🙂

Hi! Welcome! I hope you’ll find that this is a very pleasant community to be a part of :)
And wow a lot of hours! Islands with the most hours put into them are definitely the best islands ;)

I have a few questions, what are seashells? How do you get seashells? I got a notification that I found 10 seashells on a beach. Are seashells like tbt?

Well, we've already met, but hi again! LOL
I also was wondering about seahsells! I got the exact same thing!

I have a few questions, what are seashells? How do you get seashells? I got a notification that I found 10 seashells on a beach. Are seashells like tbt?

Seashells are a type of forum currency you can use to buy forum add-ons from the shop. They’re given to a new member when they join the forum and on their two year anniversary. There’s going to be an update announcement tonight with an explanation about the seashell shop reopening and everything, so I would stay tuned for that!

Seashells are a type of forum currency you can use to buy forum add-ons from the shop. They’re given to a new member when they join the forum and on their two year anniversary. There’s going to be an update announcement tonight with an explanation about the seashell shop reopening and everything, so I would stay tuned for that!
Thank you so much for the info, @Izuku Midoriya, much appreciated! =^.^=

Oh okay, cool!! Thanks so much!!😊

Back