• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Hi I need help (Time Sensitive)

Kifa

NEET
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
My copy of AC:NL is digital, and I got a new SD card for my 3ds so im making a new town.Basically i need someone trust worthy to hold my stuff for about an hour while I redownload the game and get a good map. Also I was still on my first playthro of the game so idk if this is a good idea (my gf made me buy AC:NL so I'm still new to it) but as far as i know TT will not mess up the game? and its pretty common or something?
Anyways my idea was to set my clock about a week before now and grind everything to current date, basically doing all of this today. So idk if this is a bad idea, idk if there is a limit to the TT you can do without affecting the game or something weird like that. Like I said im very new to the scene. Thanks for all your helpfull comments in advance.

Also one more thing, I know this isn't on the trading thread so I apologize, but if someone wants to buy my TBT for IGB or just donate some bells that would be awesome since i need alot of money to start my town off and build up my house.
I would ask my gf or some of my friends, but my gf is out camping and everyone i know online is busy. Thank you very much, I know this is kind of random and rushed but I would like to move all my stuff ASAP so i can hurry and start over!

Also if you can skype that would be a bonus

Last edited:
I can hold your stuff for you. But I can't trade IGB bells with you since I just restarted my town and I only have 8K IGB on me.

I can hold your stuff for you. But I can't trade IGB bells with you since I just restarted my town and I only have 8K IGB on me.
thanks for fast reply, ill add you now

TO OTHERS: igb still needed, i have about 70+ tbt, thanks

Back