Hi I need help (Time Sensitive)

Kifa

NEET
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
My copy of AC:NL is digital, and I got a new SD card for my 3ds so im making a new town.Basically i need someone trust worthy to hold my stuff for about an hour while I redownload the game and get a good map. Also I was still on my first playthro of the game so idk if this is a good idea (my gf made me buy AC:NL so I'm still new to it) but as far as i know TT will not mess up the game? and its pretty common or something?
Anyways my idea was to set my clock about a week before now and grind everything to current date, basically doing all of this today. So idk if this is a bad idea, idk if there is a limit to the TT you can do without affecting the game or something weird like that. Like I said im very new to the scene. Thanks for all your helpfull comments in advance.

Also one more thing, I know this isn't on the trading thread so I apologize, but if someone wants to buy my TBT for IGB or just donate some bells that would be awesome since i need alot of money to start my town off and build up my house.
I would ask my gf or some of my friends, but my gf is out camping and everyone i know online is busy. Thank you very much, I know this is kind of random and rushed but I would like to move all my stuff ASAP so i can hurry and start over!

Also if you can skype that would be a bonus

Last edited:
I can hold your stuff for you. But I can't trade IGB bells with you since I just restarted my town and I only have 8K IGB on me.

I can hold your stuff for you. But I can't trade IGB bells with you since I just restarted my town and I only have 8K IGB on me.
thanks for fast reply, ill add you now

TO OTHERS: igb still needed, i have about 70+ tbt, thanks

Back