• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi hi <3

pinkstar

Bells
Hi! Name is Mimi, I’m 25 & I have played all of the Animal Crossing series & have been a fan forever <3 I started playing acnh very shortly after launch!

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. Do you have a favorite villager?

Welcome to the forums Mimi! 🎉 Are you still playing ACNH? Have you had a favourite villager throughout the games? 😊💖

hey welcome to the forums, mimi! i hope you enjoy it here! your avatar is so cute 💗

do you have a favourite animal crossing game, or do you like them all equally? ☺️

Welcome Mimi! I love your pink avatar! ACNH is my first in the series. Do you like it as well as the others in the series?

Welcome Mimi! If you're an AC fan, this is definitely the place to be 🌅

If you're wondering what's up with the theme of the forum right now, we're currently doing a space camp event! There are some art, game, and puzzle activities and things that people are participating in (largely for beautiful squares of pixels for our sidebar). I also joined mid-event here, so lmk if you're curious to hear more and I can let you know how to get started! By no means feel like any of this is mandatory though, it should never be overwhelming. We have dedicated AC boards specifically for the games 👍

Back