• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi everyone!

Mandarama

Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
I've been lurking here and benefitting from your wonderful information, so I hope I can contribute something as well! :)

I'm a mom to two boys who are big Pok?mon enthusiasts, but I steal their DSs to play Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon. I started both games on the Wii, but have purchased the back catalog and hope to work my way through it--maybe in my retirement! :cool: In the meantime, I'm hoping I'll get my own gaming system for my 4th Annual 39th Birthday!

My town is Murphton, named after our dog Murphy. My youngest son is a resident with me (Oldest son has moved on to Fire Emblem and won't give us the time of day, haha.). We have oranges as a native fruit and are slowly collecting the others... I'm lucky enough to like all my villagers pretty well. (I kind of wish Colton, who is my next-door neighbor, would stop hitting on me. :eek:) I love Club Tortimer and have had really good experiences there so far. I'd love to have people visit our town and play!

Thanks, everyone, for all the great information you've shared here!

Welcome to the forums!

I have an open gate policy so if you ever want to stop by you are free to do so!

I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums :)

Welcome to the forums! Nice to see someone who actually likes their villagers.

Haha, I think I just don't know any better! So far none have moved out, and I guess I am used to them? I kind of wish we had a dog character, but other than that they are all amusing. I've never really looked over all the different ones out there.

Thanks so much, everyone, for the welcome! :)

Back