Hi everyone!

akahime

Bells
Hello all, my name's Akahime. I just started playing Animal Crossing New Leaf last week. I'm still learning my way about everything and am having loads of fun. My latest achievement in the game was to have my home build and I've received my permit to build stuff. I'm going to build a bridge and am figuring out how to get my villagers to donate. Today there was a tent with Katrina in it who told my fortune. She told me a Girl's Day Updo would be good for me, but I have no clue how to get that? I know it's Girl's day in Japan, but I'm currently in Europe so it doesn't get celebrated here. I hope to be able to visit your towns soon!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums.

I started New Leaf in January and I've since then gotten the hang of it. If you need any help with it or just want to visit someone else's town, feel free to shoot me a visitor message or PM.

Welcome to the forums! ^^

Hi there and welcome~ Enjoy!

Welcome to the forums.

I started New Leaf in January and I've since then gotten the hang of it. If you need any help with it or just want to visit someone else's town, feel free to shoot me a visitor message or PM.

welcom have a gr8 tim

Thanks everyone, I feel so welcome :) I've visit another town yesterday and will receive someone today. So much fun online~

Back