Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
I'm Klauser Bateson. I'm named after the main characters of Final Fantasy V (Bartz Klauser) and Breath of Fire II (Ryu Bateson). I heard about this forum from GameFAQs about a month ago, and finally decided to make an account here. :D

In real life, I'm 30 years old (though I still get people telling me I look like I'm in my late teens/early twenties) and I'm a college senior studying Finance. I can't wait to be done!

I'm a newbie to the Animal Crossing series, New Leaf is my first game. I underestimated how much I was going to enjoy this game, because it's become a part of my daily life now to get some play time in. I've been playing the game every day since I bought it at the early launch event in Nintendo World in NYC (also underestimated how long that line was, I almost didn't get a copy, lol...) and have put in 220 hours. I'm so obsessed with the game that I barely play anything else, even games on my iPad, and I used to play DragonVale and The Simpsons: Tapped Out multiple times a day. :p I'm trying to get my best friend into this game too, I think I'm almost there, I so want to buy it for her birthday.

Well, that's all I've to say, for that all that rambling, GAHAHA! Look forward to meeting people and hopefully being friends with a lot of users here. :D

Back