• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hi, everybody!

Klauser_Bateson

Bells
Switch
7934-5143-6800
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Orange (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yellow Candy
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
I'm Klauser Bateson. I'm named after the main characters of Final Fantasy V (Bartz Klauser) and Breath of Fire II (Ryu Bateson). I heard about this forum from GameFAQs about a month ago, and finally decided to make an account here. :D

In real life, I'm 30 years old (though I still get people telling me I look like I'm in my late teens/early twenties) and I'm a college senior studying Finance. I can't wait to be done!

I'm a newbie to the Animal Crossing series, New Leaf is my first game. I underestimated how much I was going to enjoy this game, because it's become a part of my daily life now to get some play time in. I've been playing the game every day since I bought it at the early launch event in Nintendo World in NYC (also underestimated how long that line was, I almost didn't get a copy, lol...) and have put in 220 hours. I'm so obsessed with the game that I barely play anything else, even games on my iPad, and I used to play DragonVale and The Simpsons: Tapped Out multiple times a day. :p I'm trying to get my best friend into this game too, I think I'm almost there, I so want to buy it for her birthday.

Well, that's all I've to say, for that all that rambling, GAHAHA! Look forward to meeting people and hopefully being friends with a lot of users here. :D

Back