| HI! | c:

cozypinescrossing

โœง ๐“†๐“Š๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐‘’ โœง
Bells
Switch
3209-3248-2998
sdkfgbsdlfgsbffjhsdfjghfd
omg guyss! I'm literally so excited! I finally was able to get a switch n ACNH!
I haven't played AC in soo long, since new leaf! I'm still pretty new to this game, but I've enjoyed it so far!
n e ways, my name is Loe n I'm so happy to be here! c:

Helloooo, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here! ๐Ÿ’—

Iโ€™m so glad to hear that youโ€™re enjoying New Horizons so far! Do you have any theme(s) in mind for how you want to decorate your island? I wish you luck with getting all of your dreamies!

Also, your avatar is so adorable!! Did you draw it yourself? โ˜บ๏ธ

Helloooo, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here! ๐Ÿ’—

Iโ€™m so glad to hear that youโ€™re enjoying New Horizons so far! Do you have any theme(s) in mind for how you want to decorate your island? I wish you luck with getting all of your dreamies!

Also, your avatar is so adorable!! Did you draw it yourself? โ˜บ๏ธ
thank you sm! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
I'm thinking about doing a forest/cottage theme because I love nature n I love the coziness of rustic/farmhouse/cottage like styles!
& I wish I had the talent to draw something as good as my avatar! ๐Ÿ˜… but I found it on pinterest, idk if this person is the artist because I couldn't find the image on their profile but they're the ones who posted it. I honestly just searched 'animal crossing icons molly' n this one came up! c:

At the momentโ€ฆprobably Norma, Flora, and Shari. ๐Ÿ˜‚
they're all so adorable, especially Norma! I may be biased tho because cows are my favorite animal irl! but I can see why they're your favorites atm! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here.
hihi! thank you! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
I'm enjoying it so far! everyone is so nice & welcoming! c:

idk where else to say this because I don't want to make a whole post about :p, but MOLLY CAME TO MY TOWN AND I AM SO HAPPY!

Back