HHA points (pictures)

undadac

CaliBaby♀
Bells
So ive been waiting to yaknow get a good score on my house because i think its totally awesome! but it was staying at a mere 60,000 for so long even after redoing like three rooms it was so wierd

then of course yesterday!!!! i put like six villager pics in my main room (the living room)

the next morning i get three letters from the HHA and a score of "well over 100,000"

rly

- - - Post Merge - - -

how man HHA points are villager pics worth...? whats the highest score you've gotten and why

The 10 pictures boosted my score up to 90,000. I think they are worth more if they are still in your town

I never got the silver trophy though..My mailbox was full and blinking madly.. I hope I didn't lose it for good...

Last edited:
if you're good friends with the villagers, then the pictures are worth a lot. i don't know how much yet, but if you talk to lyle when you have some of the pictures around your house, he mentions something about how they bring you big points.

i am good friends with all of em ! :D that makes me happy and the old guy just gave me a happy homer silver badge yay

I believe they're worth something like 7,777 points each? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mine shot up to 100,000 just for adding the pictures. :D Had like four mails from the HHA today!

oh man do you have to put it in your main room? I don't want to clutter up my main room too much… I kinda scattered them throughout my house.

Nope, any room but your basement works for the points I believe. :)

Wait, really? What's wrong with the basement?

WHAT DOES HHA HAVE AGAINST BASEMENTS??? I think I need to have a chat with Lyle.

Yup! Basement doesn't count towards HHA. I think Lyle's just scared to go look down there.

HOW DARE

MY BASEMENT IS ****ING GORGEOUS IT'S LITERALLY MY ONLY FINISHED ROOM AND THEY DON'T COUNT IT?! [shRIEKS]

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill be up at 6 am to meet lyle in my house
im forcing that ****er down the basement
this calls for drastic measures

hahaha well don't a lot of creepy towns have REALLY CREEPY BASEMENTS? Maybe HHA Lyle gave up after a while

hahaha well don't a lot of creepy towns have REALLY CREEPY BASEMENTS? Maybe HHA Lyle gave up after a while

i dONT CARE ABOUT HIS FEELINGS MY bASEMENT IS FABULOUS
I WENT THROUGH HITOKUI TOO LYLE, WE ALL DO

I noticed the same thing op. Prior to April Fools Day, my HHA score was around 46,000. It shot up to over 120,000 after placing 10 pics in my house. I also got 4 awards from HHA and 2 badges from Phineas. Crazy.

Back