• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

HHA points (pictures)

undadac

CaliBaby♀
Bells
So ive been waiting to yaknow get a good score on my house because i think its totally awesome! but it was staying at a mere 60,000 for so long even after redoing like three rooms it was so wierd

then of course yesterday!!!! i put like six villager pics in my main room (the living room)

the next morning i get three letters from the HHA and a score of "well over 100,000"

rly

- - - Post Merge - - -

how man HHA points are villager pics worth...? whats the highest score you've gotten and why

The 10 pictures boosted my score up to 90,000. I think they are worth more if they are still in your town

I never got the silver trophy though..My mailbox was full and blinking madly.. I hope I didn't lose it for good...

Last edited:
if you're good friends with the villagers, then the pictures are worth a lot. i don't know how much yet, but if you talk to lyle when you have some of the pictures around your house, he mentions something about how they bring you big points.

i am good friends with all of em ! :D that makes me happy and the old guy just gave me a happy homer silver badge yay

I believe they're worth something like 7,777 points each? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mine shot up to 100,000 just for adding the pictures. :D Had like four mails from the HHA today!

oh man do you have to put it in your main room? I don't want to clutter up my main room too much… I kinda scattered them throughout my house.

Nope, any room but your basement works for the points I believe. :)

Wait, really? What's wrong with the basement?

WHAT DOES HHA HAVE AGAINST BASEMENTS??? I think I need to have a chat with Lyle.

Yup! Basement doesn't count towards HHA. I think Lyle's just scared to go look down there.

HOW DARE

MY BASEMENT IS ****ING GORGEOUS IT'S LITERALLY MY ONLY FINISHED ROOM AND THEY DON'T COUNT IT?! [shRIEKS]

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill be up at 6 am to meet lyle in my house
im forcing that ****er down the basement
this calls for drastic measures

hahaha well don't a lot of creepy towns have REALLY CREEPY BASEMENTS? Maybe HHA Lyle gave up after a while

hahaha well don't a lot of creepy towns have REALLY CREEPY BASEMENTS? Maybe HHA Lyle gave up after a while

i dONT CARE ABOUT HIS FEELINGS MY bASEMENT IS FABULOUS
I WENT THROUGH HITOKUI TOO LYLE, WE ALL DO

I noticed the same thing op. Prior to April Fools Day, my HHA score was around 46,000. It shot up to over 120,000 after placing 10 pics in my house. I also got 4 awards from HHA and 2 badges from Phineas. Crazy.

Back