• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! <3

Tay :)

"I think I've fallen in love~" <3
Bells
Switch
1460-8717-4317
Hi!! I've been an Animal Crossing fan for most of my life, but this is my first time using TBT. I'm hoping to make some friends on here, and I'm pretty excited to engage in a community centered around one of my favorite franchises!

I'm currently trying to spruce up both my Animal Crossing New Leaf and New Horizons towns, and just started a new City Folk town. So I have a lot of work to do...

Other than Animal Crossing, I also enjoy Mario games (+spinoffs), Zelda, Pokemon, Splatoon, Smash Bros., Persona, Stardew Valley, and many more!

Anyways, I can't wait to get to know you all^^ ♡

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

You have so many towns going at once! Do you have a favourite game from the Animal Crossing series? 😊

Hey, welcome to the forums 😊
Are you going for a particular theme with any of your towns?

Hey, welcome to the forums 😊
Are you going for a particular theme with any of your towns?
In my NH town, I'm trying to make a balance of natural and city-like elements, and in NL I'm going for a natural/natural Japanese theme. And in CF, I haven't decided yet. And thank you!!
Post automatically merged:

Hey! Love your avatar; it's adorable. Who's your favorite villlager?
Thanks! And that's a hard question. Its probably between Whitney, Fauna, Apollo, and Wolf Link! I'm still disappointed that they didn't bring the other special amiibo villagers back into New Horizons, but oh well.

Hi, welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm impressed that you can manage all your towns at the same time! I could barely keep up with playing both New Leaf and New Horizons, ahahah. ;v;
What's your favorite Pokémon game?

Hi, welcome to TBT! ^^ I'm impressed that you can manage all your towns at the same time! I could barely keep up with playing both New Leaf and New Horizons, ahahah. ;v;
What's your favorite Pokémon game?
Thanks!^^ Probably the black and white games. I also like platinum, and the gen 6,7, and 8 games a lot, but black and white are my favorites. ☆︎

In my NH town, I'm trying to make a balance of natural and city-like elements, and in NL I'm going for a natural/natural Japanese theme. And in CF, I haven't decided yet. And thank you!!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks! And that's a hard question. Its probably between Whitney, Fauna, Apollo, and Wolf Link! I'm still disappointed that they didn't bring the other special amiibo villagers back into New Horizons, but oh well.
Loved when Vinny from Vinesauce got Inkwell and Ganon. Viche was also adorable

Loved when Vinny from Vinesauce got Inkwell and Ganon. Viche was also adorable
Viche is so cute! In my new leaf town, I just have Inkwell, Medli, Epona, and W. Link, since I only have the one inkling and Zelda amiibo. I would just buy nfc cards to get the Squid Sisters villagers, but I’d rather have the actual figures. To bad they’re so expensive, though

Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums!! I hope you have lots of happiness here! I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE OF TUXEDOSAM! ITS ADORABLE! Many people here including me LOVE Sanrio so you will probably make LOTS OF FRIENDS!!! If you ever need anything message me!! 💚💚💚

Welcome to the community! I hope to see you around the forum. I’ve only ever had one town at a time! I can’t imagine focusing on more than one. Typically when a new game releases, I ditch the old one, lol.

Welcome to the community! I hope to see you around the forum. I’ve only ever had one town at a time! I can’t imagine focusing on more than one. Typically when a new game releases, I ditch the old one, lol.
Thanks! And yeah, I usually have at least 2 towns at a time. New Horizons has just been really stale recently, but that makes sense since there’s no more updates. So I’ve been going back to the older games with a more traditional animal crossing feel

Hello and welcome to the forum! Everyone is really nice here and helpful! Look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Back