• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hey ♡

Lemondrop-Tony

Bells
Switch
2691-3815-4994
Spring Sakura
Hi everyone ★彡 I’ve been playing acnh for a couple of months now, but since I couldn’t play during November, I time travelled back in time~
I started the free trial of Nintendo online yesterday and I’ve visited two other island, which I’ve fallen in love with!
I played I don’t know how many hours on acnl, I loved my city and I hope I’ll remember all the little tricks that helped me building everything just how I like. I miss the tree stumps with the heart design though :(
Right now I only have 4 villagers I like, out of seven: Coco, Ruby, Biskit and Freya. I wasn’t convinced of Biskit at first, but he is the most adorable, lovely, childish puppy there is and I won’t ever give him up. It’s just make me awwwww every time I see him doing something, or thinking about doing something. I’m using some nook mikes tickets to find other villagers rn! I checked the list with the new villagers, but I have to say I still prefer the ones I already had on acnl... I didn’t really find any new villagers cute.

Back