Hey ♡

Lemondrop-Tony

Bells
Switch
2691-3815-4994
Spring Sakura
Hi everyone ★彡 I’ve been playing acnh for a couple of months now, but since I couldn’t play during November, I time travelled back in time~
I started the free trial of Nintendo online yesterday and I’ve visited two other island, which I’ve fallen in love with!
I played I don’t know how many hours on acnl, I loved my city and I hope I’ll remember all the little tricks that helped me building everything just how I like. I miss the tree stumps with the heart design though :(
Right now I only have 4 villagers I like, out of seven: Coco, Ruby, Biskit and Freya. I wasn’t convinced of Biskit at first, but he is the most adorable, lovely, childish puppy there is and I won’t ever give him up. It’s just make me awwwww every time I see him doing something, or thinking about doing something. I’m using some nook mikes tickets to find other villagers rn! I checked the list with the new villagers, but I have to say I still prefer the ones I already had on acnl... I didn’t really find any new villagers cute.

Back