• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Hey y'all :)

karina

The Princess of Atlantis
Bells
Cake
Small Mailbox
Hi everyone!

My name is Karina and I am new here. I don't have any friends that play, so I thought I would find a place to make some!! I would love to meet fellow New Leaf lovers here!! :)

A little about me- almost 26, I am a dental hygienist, and I play tennis and ride horses!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Hello! It looks like we're both new, that's cool~

I'm also looking for some new friends, let's hang out sometime!

Karina I want to be friends with you in animal crossing new leaf

- - - Post Merge - - -

Karina I want to be friends with you in animal crossing new leaf

Hellos Karina! A mighty welcome to the most Friendliest New Leaf Community on the Earth! Should you have any questions, just ask! Enjoy the forums, Karina! ^o^

Back