• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hey, where'd the TBT forums app go?

supercataleena

Bells
White Lily
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
I used to have it on my last phone but now I can't find it.
That app was awesome. I could easily click on it and go he re. Does anyone know where I can download it?

I didn't know they had an app!
Anyway I think they could've gotten rid of it because their site has a mobile friendly version I'm using it right now on safari.
If you go to the bottom of the page on the forums screen then there's a drop down list that says the bell tree forum or something like that and there's an option you select called default mobile

There used to be an app? Omg that would be really helpful if they did have one 9(or brought it back if they've gotten rid of it) o.o

There was an unofficial app on the Play Store which we had taken down by Google a while back, you might be referring to that? Sorry for the inconvenience if you liked it but it's not good for us to have our users using a third-party app controlled by someone else that could be misused.

That being said, it's worth pointing out it was just a simple app wrapper of our existing mobile website which is still available now:

If you go to the bottom of the page on the forums screen then there's a drop down list that says the bell tree forum or something like that and there's an option you select called default mobile

You can accomplish the exact same thing as the app if you add a link to the mobile site on your home screen.

Hnng thank you!
8ec4e34c9c.png

This is so amazing I'm going to do this with everything now!

Back