Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
There are posts all over the place speculating about the oarfish parts distribution, and it sounds like those who have 3+ pieces will get a whole fish and extra belly: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/collectibles-galore.596190/post-10081632.
As someone who won 1 piece, I was hoping that I would receive a nice juicy filet (oarfish middle) 🥺,
instead of a fish head, which is less marketable / filling, though understandably hilarious.
I'm not sure how difficult this would be, but my idea looks like this:
Pieces won1st wave distribution (tails) oldest2nd wave distribution (middles)3rd wave distribution (heads) newest
1x
2xx
3xxx
4xxxx
5xxxxx

edit: it seems that people have various uses for all fish parts, so randomizing that single piece seems like the best option… if possible…

I very much appreciate the effort and creativity of this event, and having a multi-part collectible is so much fun! I wanted to share my wish, and hope this is not too much of a burden to consider. THANK YOU x BAZILLION! 🙏

Ideas:
1. Randomize the 1-piece!
2. OARFISH TOKENS! Let the people choose!
Though they would have to remember to buy tails first potentially. But Wow! Brilliant @Millysaurusrexjr

TLDR: We love you mods, you are the TBT gods, you can do whatever. ❤♥💙💚💛🧡💜💕😍😘

Last edited:
I actually do just want the tail. I rather it be random so people can attempt to assemble more complete oarfish. Or try the assemble oaroboros (Good luck if that is even possible)

I actually do just want the tail. I rather it be random so people can attempt to assemble more complete oarfish. Or try the assemble oaroboros (Good luck if that is even possible)
Ah, ok, random seems the most egalitarian lol…

It'd be nice if we could just redeem which piece we want in the shop! I personally want the head :)
Like an Oarfish Token and we redeem it.

If I remember correctly, it was mentioned somewhere that the first piece will be the head and 3 will be one of each. If 4+ all the extras will just be a mid body piece. I speculated that if you only get 2, you get a head and tail so a body can still be formed.

But the Oarfish Token seem cool.

Like an Oarfish Token and we redeem it.

If I remember correctly, it was mentioned somewhere that the first piece will be the head and 3 will be one of each. If 4+ all the extras will just be a mid body piece. I speculated that if you only get 2, you get a head and tail so a body can still be formed.

But the Oarfish Token seem cool.
I couldn't find the post that said heads first, but doesn't the lineup present in reverse chronological order, so tails should come out first? Anyway, I am so on board with the oarfish tokens!
I am, ofc, still happy to have won a piece...

I couldn't find the post that said heads first, but doesn't the lineup present in reverse chronological order, so tails should come out first? Anyway, I am so on board with the oarfish tokens!
I am, ofc, still happy to have won a piece...

I think staff will give it to us in proper order so that it fits in collectibles.

honestly, the tokens would be so nice ;v ;
but whatever happens itll be cool to just get it.

doubt they will do this, but given I'm hoping the pearl goes out after the oarfish pieces (on the assumption that my team ends up winning, but I was hoping this even before that), I wouldn't be comfortable having to purchase oar pieces before collectible prizes go out on top of what I'm already hoping to have finished beforehand

and if they distributed oar tokens+other collectible prizes together, then that'd be a big fat rip
Post automatically merged:

not to mention, I'm pretty positive more than one person would mess up their purchasing order if left to their own devices. plus it would just in general make it harder for people to try to assemble long oars

doubt they will do this, but given I'm hoping the pearl goes out after the oarfish pieces (on the assumption that my team ends up winning, but I was hoping this even before that), I wouldn't be comfortable having to purchase oar pieces before collectible prizes go out on top of what I'm already hoping to have finished beforehand

and if they distributed oar tokens+other collectible prizes together, then that'd be a big fat rip
Post automatically merged:

not to mention, I'm pretty positive more than one person would mess up their purchasing order if left to their own devices. plus it would just in general make it harder for people to try to assemble long oars
Yeah, my original idea was that for people who won 2 or more pieces, the prize is very straightforward. The one piece winners, though, have a weird unknown, and just maybe if that one piece was random or could be purchased, that would've been great, but I understand the work and repercussions are too painful...

Back