Hey its me

Butter's

Bells
Hi its Butter's well i don't want to make a long into because im sick but lets start.

First i love south park as you might tell by my name.

Second im a furry because im not into the other 30% that make up furrys.

thrid i hate people who lie about there age and where they live online online i won't tell a lie so if you wanna know how old and where i live where i REALLY live just go too my profile in 10 minutes.

Fourth i hate soccer moms don't we all.

Fifth i think Acww is better then pg and cf i like the art style well i don't know what i like abou i guess that its handheld really because i bought it from walmart knew and then i traded a game for it too my friends like 5 or 6 months ago and i just got it back and im planning too start a new town and start wifing

Sixth i love too tell people about my life don't be suprised if i just make a topic about me rambling on about my real life.

Seventh. I love the winter season in real life and its the favorite season in ww too so its a great time for me too start a new town it snowed last night and i love it. and snow s still on the ground today!

Eighth. I love google desktop

Ninth. im going to start wifing today in wild world so if you wanna wifi pm me i have to start a new town so you will have too wait a while.

Tenth. i hope i have fun well well bye. hey i made a lot of grammer mistakes just don't point them out

Butter's said:
Hi its Butter's well i don't want to make a long into because im sick but lets start.

First i love south park as you might tell by my name.

Second im a furry because im not into the other 30% that make up furrys.

thrid i hate people who lie about there age and where they live online online i won't tell a lie so if you wanna know how old and where i live where i REALLY live just go too my profile in 10 minutes.

Fourth i hate soccer moms don't we all.

Fifth i think Acww is better then pg and cf i like the art style well i don't know what i like abou i guess that its handheld really because i bought it from walmart knew and then i traded a game for it too my friends like 5 or 6 months ago and i just got it back and im planning too start a new town and start wifing

Sixth i love too tell people about my life don't be suprised if i just make a topic about me rambling on about my real life.

Seventh. I love the winter season in real life and its the favorite season in ww too so its a great time for me too start a new town it snowed last night and i love it. and snow s still on the ground today!

Eighth. I love google desktop

Ninth. im going to start wifing today in wild world so if you wanna wifi pm me i have to start a new town so you will have too wait a while.

Tenth. i hope i have fun well well bye. hey i made a lot of grammer mistakes just don't point them out
Ooooooooooooo Snap...

I'm Pyrozanryu, Real name: Yuki.

I think CF + WW are equal in epicness

Ohhey, Welcome.
I looked at your profile, what's with the address?

Butters was not available but butter was but i did not want too just be called butter.

So i just put Butter's since he is my favorite character

Wait...did you say you were a "furry"? Do people generally openly admit that kind of thing?

Back