• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hey hello :')

ghoulish

honey and tar
Bells
Heyas, I'm Ashton and any pronouns work for me! Restarting my town soon so figured i could sell the last of my stuff on here! I've got a friend that uses bell tree often and it seems like a (mostly) very wonderful community of people! I'm definitely hoping to make some new friends to play animal crossing with!! (⌒▽⌒)☆ hope everyone has a nice day!!!

Welcome to TBT!
I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hi, Bell Tree is a wonderful community :) I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Yo,BRUH! Have a great time on here, dude! TBT IS TOTALLY BOSS BRUH! Sorry, got excited! Welcome to the forums, bruh.

Welcome to the forums! Glad you could make it, everyone here is great! :)

Welcome, the bell tree is a wonderful animal crossing community with lots of helpful and amazing people!

Back