• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hey everyone! New here.

ACMike700

Accomplished Collector
Bells
Switch
5642-2029-0327
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Hey fellow Animal Crossing players! My name's Mike and I have been playing since Gamecube, I recently got back into AC with the release of NH and am pushing 700 hours so far lol. I hope to make some new friends on here since not many of mine play often, I would love to get the chance to visit some of your islands and have some people over to mine :D

Hello and welcome to TBT!~ Hope you have a fun time.
I started with ACNH, so it’s cool (for me) to see someone who started from the series’s beginning. ^^

Hello and welcome to TBT!~ Hope you have a fun time.
I started with ACNH, so it’s cool (for me) to see someone who started from the series’s beginning. ^^
Wow that's neat! I always wonder what a new player that started with NH thinks about the game series since NH is so different and expansive compared to older entries.

Thanks so much!

Haha no doubt, I don't get how people get bored of the game after like 20 hours, there is infinite stuff to do!
I'm a bit lazy at the minute and only go on a couple of hours to get all my dailys done...trying to fit that in, reading and studying in takes up alot of hours. I dont have to fit work in at the moment at least...

Back