He's out to do it again - Photo Manip

Digital

Bells
This took a couple hours to put together. Both a mixture of image searching and just the overall time of blending several stock images together. There are about three or four images as well as the two renders. Any feedback would be appreciated!

souttodoitagain.png

Umm yeah the castle seems transparent towards Bowser's claws.

I can see it now. Mario, Luigi, Toadstool, and Bowser gets transported to England and Bowser takes control of all of Britain. And the poster is pretty good.

//RUN.exe said:
the text

my god the text

everything else is neato tho!
I'm absolutley horrible at typography.

Anyways, I found out whats wrong. I had two layers of the castle, on was flipped one way, on was flipped the other. Here it is fixed. Any other suggestions besides the text? :p

souttodoitagain.png

I really don't like the castle, or Bowser. I just might take them both out. I'm so rusty. :(

It looks really rad. The castle and Bowser's lighting does not make it look realistic.

If you're going to get rid of something, remove the castle. Or at least adjust the lighting so it fits.

DIGITAL_IMAGE said:
//RUN.exe said:
the text

my god the text

everything else is neato tho!
I'm absolutley horrible at typography.

Anyways, I found out whats wrong. I had two layers of the castle, on was flipped one way, on was flipped the other. Here it is fixed. Any other suggestions besides the text? :p

souttodoitagain.png

I really don't like the castle, or Bowser. I just might take them both out. I'm so rusty. :(
I'd use the clone tool to make the transition from grass to castle less abrupt. Other than that and that text, it looks awesome.

It looks like you took the castle from this
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
castle.jpg
</div>
Looks the same, though not sure. Anyways, i love it!

I like it, but I agree that the font or the text needs to change. Just don't make it overlap. If you're going for that 'realistic' look, perhaps involve the environment a little more with your characters. Smudge some dirt on Mario, he looks like he's not going down without a fight.

nice concept. ur cuts aren't very clean tho. and maybe depth/lighting could use work cuz it just seems a lil funky to me. kiu

Bowser and Mario are REALLY out of place with the image. You need to work on making it seem like it's all part of the same image, with the same lighting, same colour radius, etc. At the moment you can tell you've just slapped some images on a background.

Back