• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Henry (Gone!)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 1 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Henry

Mick

Stellar Wild Child
Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Narnia
Blue Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Silver Star Glow Wand
Blue Train Engine
Yellow Caboose
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
White Crescent Moon
Feedback
100% (113) +
He hasn't been on my island that long but will be replaced by Roswell. Figured I'd put up a thread to help him find his new home but if nobody takes him I'm sure he'll be fine.

Will be available for roughly 16 hours after this post's timestamp. I can hold him longer if anyone shows interest before then.

1641292115960.png

I'd love him, please! I haven't got a plot empty at the moment, but can work on that right away :)

Ooh, that's convenient! Okay if I did this right, you should be able to see the dodo code in the thread. 🤔

I am technically supposed to be working, so if I give you this map, I assume you can find him? :p

1641301625203.png

Thank you so much for Henry! I've been looking for him for months with no luck

And thank you for letting me explore, got some great inspo, especially around the peninsula, campsite and waterfalls :D

Really? That's quite a while! I'm happy I could help! :D

Also thanks - those are definitely some of the parts that I like most as well! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back