• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Helptown's FREE cycling! [boxes: Rodney, Claudia]

Leonardo has been adopted, Lucky is now in boxes!
His only lurker has been noticed, if I don't have an answer in a few hours (24 max) he will be available for anyone. ♥

May I lurk Fauna, Stiches, Skye and Erik? Thanks!

(I didn't find your current list of villager, so I suppose I can lurk for villagers who have not been yet in your village, doesn't it?)

I know Wolfgang already has a lurker but can I be second in line lurker for him? Sorry I probably should've added it to my first post, my memory has failed me on that part. ^^;

Giupeppe : I added your lurks. There is no list of current villagers, so yes, you can lurk for those who are not yet in my town ^.^

Azura : Sure, I added you too! Don't worry, it can happen, no problem!

Lucky has been adopted!
Rudy is now in boxes, he will be void in ~ 1 hour if no one wants him. ♥

could i have rudy ? i don't know the price tho , i may not have enough sorry..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know they're free and all ..but i want to show appreciation

I've send you a message, if you want him no problem. Don't worry, you absolutely don't have to pay, "thank you" is more than enough!
So do you want to pick him up? :)

Yes, as Luka said Rudy has been adopted! :D

Opal is now in boxes! She will be void in ~ 1 hour if nobody wants her. ♥

Edit: Opal has been voided. ):
Currently cycling. ♪

Last edited:
Apollo is now in boxes!
If no one wants to have him, he will be void in ~ 1 hour. ♥

Apollo has been voided.
Merry is now in boxes! If no one wants her, she will be void in ~ 1 hour. ♥

(sorry for all those posts ><)

Last edited:
I added you too, I am opening my gates. You can come when you want! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry aphraa for you last sentence in game, I had just ended the session when I saw it. x.x But don't worry, I didn't need anything, thank you!

Merry has been adopted!
Yuka is now in boxes. If no one wants her, she will be voided in ~1 hour. ♥

Yuka has been voided, Marcel is now in boxes. If no one wants him, he will be voided in ~ 1 hour. ♥

Back