• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Helptown's FREE cycling! [boxes: Rodney, Claudia]

Henley

Bells
Feedback
100% (18) +
Welcome!

Please read everything before posting.

IN BOXES: RODNEY the smug hamster!
latest

AND
IN BOXES: CLAUDIA the snooty tiger!
latest

* I will proceed this way :
- if there are no lurker for a villager, he will be available on this thread for a short period of time, then/or voided.
- if there is one lurker for a villager, I will pm him. if the lurker can't pick the villager up soon enough or doesn't answer, the villager will be available on this thread theb/or voided.
- if there are several lurkers for a villager, I will pm the first one, if I don't have any answer the second one, etc.
Which means that if you don't answer while it is "your turn", I will pass to someone else.
I will not always wait the same time to go to the next lurker, depending on how long I have or how many lurkers there is. (I will try to precise as much as possible how long it will be before I go to the next lurker/void the villager)

* You may lurk for as many villagers as you want - as long as you don't go way too far - but you will have "priority" only on the 3 firsts ones.
Example:
If you lurk for X, Y, Z and A, you will be added normally for X, Y and Z but on the A line you will be between " ( ) ", and if anyone lurks for A, even after you, he will be added before you in the list. (just so the first poster don't have priority on everyone)

* You can't lurk for the villagers I want to keep, which are : Lolly, Mitzi, Ankha, Diana, Deirdre, Roscoe, Papi, Olaf, Anabelle, Pierce and Avery.

* I won't write all the villagers that are currently in my towns, as I will often void if there is no lurkers, and also I sometimes void by accident... x.x

I have a right not to take your request, and the rules may change if needed.

Villagers may not be original.

Tips are not expected but they are appreciated.

Wi-Fi feedback is appreciated and will be returned.

All villagers are free, tier 5 like tier 1.

You can lurk only on this thread, nothing will be accepted by VM or PM.

Follow me when you are in my town, ask before taking things/shaking trees, or else.

If you do not respect the rules, you will be blacklist. Please, please, just read the thread.

* My town is Helptown, my name Ash. I am on UTC/GMT +1 hour. If you come to adopt a villager, please follow me to his house and tell me when he agreed to move to your town : I will end the session. If you need anything else, just say so, I will gladly help if I can!

* Sorry for my English, please tell me if I made any mistake. If someone has a better way to say things, it would be nice to say it, I am really not sure that the way I do things/the rules are clear... ><

Muffy - Azura / Crosser(^_^)
Zucker - Azura
Del - ZombifiedHorror
Marshall - jasond3 / Famews / (UnwrittenTale)
Bunnie - (SensaiGallade)
Wolfgang - SensaiGallade / Azura
Drago - SensaiGallade
Stitches - SensaiGallade
Tia - (SensaiGallade)
Merengue - Famews / (SensaiGallade) / (mcwhyte11)
Kiki - aphraa
Fauna - aphraa / UnwrittenTale / Kiriko / (mcwhyte11)
Bob - CluelessMayor
Static - CluelessMayor
Molly - Famews
Stitches - Giupeppe / mcwhyte11
Skye - Giupeppe
Francine - macskar
Chops - macskar
Chief - Giupeppe
Portia - Superyoshigalaxy
Cookie - Superyoshigalaxy / Lumira
Butch - Superyoshigalaxy
Frank - maounkhan
Alfonso - maounkhan
Chester - Elov
Sprinkle - Elov
Poncho - UnwrittenTale
Goldie - UnwrittenTale
Elmer - (UnwrittenTale)
Scoot - mcwhyte11
Tutu - mcwhyte11
Fang - (mcwhyte)
Pietro - (mcwhyte11)
Dotty - Hippofalcon
Daisy - Hippofalcon
Blaire - Hippofalcon
Felicity - Lumira
Phoebe - Lumira

Mac - voided
Muffy - adopted!
Marcel - voided
Yuka - voided
Merry - adopted!
Apollo - voided
Opal - voided
Rudy - adopted!
Lucky - adopted!
Leonardo - adopted!
Freckles - voided

* I hope I will be able to help you to get you dreamies. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions, tell me if I forgot anything.
If I can help you with more than just a villager, you can tell me too. ^.^​

Last edited:
Oops sorry about that >.< I have now read everything.

Can I please lurk for Marina?

I will be going out for a few hours right now but if Leonardo's still in boxes when I'm back, I'd love to take him!

Hello,

I added all your lurks, thank you for visiting this thread!

eat, I will be here for a few hours, so just tell me when you can pick him up. ^^

May I lurk for Kiki and Fauna if that is aright with you? (Will TT villagers out if you accept, also I'm new to this so sorry if I have made a mistake)

Last edited:
I added you, aphraa.
But don't TT right now, I don't have the villagers ready yet. If they come and are in boxes, I will send you a message. ^.^

Thank you!! I have 9 villagers at the minute because I haven't moved anyone from the campsite so I'd be able to get one without using TT right? :)

I added you guys! Thank you for coming :)

aphraa : Yes, as long as you don't have 10 villagers you can pick up one. (unless there is a house under construction in your town, which already counts as a villager because he will move in anyway) ^.^

Back