Helping each other out with train station upgrades?

Kaiyo

Seventeenth Angel
Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (57) +
Hi everyone, I need about 50 visits to upgrade my train station and I just thought that maybe anyone would like to help out? For every visit you make, i'll visit your town. So for example, if you visited my town 10 times I will visit your town back 10 times! That way we will both be gaining something. If you don't need visits and just want to help, that would be great too! :D

hey i could help you. ill visit 10 times ^^ i dont need visits though because i just recently started my town and dont have a perfect town yet. but maybe i could help you at another time like tomorrow or in a few hours! :)

hey i could help you. ill visit 10 times ^^ i dont need visits though because i just recently started my town and dont have a perfect town yet. but maybe i could help you at another time like tomorrow or in a few hours! :)

That would be amazing, thank you so much! :D Any time is fine.

i can visit a few times! would you mind if i stop and get some signatures for drago during one of the visits? and i don't need any visits back yet but thank you!

i can visit a few times! would you mind if i stop and get some signatures for drago during one of the visits? and i don't need any visits back yet but thank you!
Sure ;w; Are you available in like fifteen minutes or so?

I'm willing to do this! I haven't gotten many visits in also because I restarted my town and recently joined, just reply when you are available since i'm not doing much tonight ^^

I'm willing to do this! I haven't gotten many visits in also because I restarted my town and recently joined, just reply when you are available since i'm not doing much tonight ^^

Alrighty! Thank you, just VM'd you!

Back