• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help with picking out a town name?

Town name?

• Hollow

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Monsoon

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Earth

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Lunarium

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Dusk

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Hillcove

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Clover

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters

BlueSkies

Measures cloudiness
Bells
Tasty Cake
I think I've finally decided I want to reset my town. This time, I think I'll just play the game "normally" as opposed to picking out all of my villagers and things like that. :)
Only problem is, I'm really bad with picking town names. Mayor name is easy: I've always used my own name.
But, anyways.
After thinking about it for a bit, I've kinda decided on a few names... But I'm open to other suggestions. Maybe Earthly type names? Or names with a water-y, rainy... kinda sound?

I voted for Hillcove. I just love the way it rolls off the tongue. c:

I like "Clover" and that's what I voted for. What a cute name! I dislike "Hillcove" because I'm not a fan of two words pushed together to make a town name.

Last edited:
I voted for Hillcove. I just love the way it rolls off the tongue. c:
Same here! My brother looked over the list I was picking from, and said that was one of his favorites. :)

I like "Clover" and that's what I voted for. What a cute name! I dislike "Hillcove" because I'm not a fan of two words pushed together to make a town name.
I agree with you, I think Clover sounds really cute! :blush: It's a name I'm seriously considering.
Mhm, I get what you're saying.
I'm okay with two-worded town names sometimes, I guess. For me it depends what words are together... Like, I saw the name DarkRose earlier... I mean, I guess it sounds nice, but it just didn't appeal to me as a town name.

I like Hillcove... I used a town name generator when I was looking for names for my cycle towns. It gave me a bunch of really good ones.

I like Hillcove... I used a town name generator when I was looking for names for my cycle towns. It gave me a bunch of really good ones.
Thanks for the input. c:
Hm... that's not a bad idea. I think I might try out a town name generator to get some more ideas...!

I think hollow would be hella cool for a kinda spooky town or a mysterious town but i think clover is nice for a generic town name

Rutabaga... if you don't use it, my next town will be called this hahaha

Lunarium and Hillclove are the best sounding names in my opinion. They both are unique but not too crazy, seems perfect for a town name. I wish I was that creative when I made my town

I voted for Lunarium,
I find it really unique and cute! c:

~♚Vickie

Rutabaga... if you don't use it, my next town will be called this hahaha

your not allowed to use Rutabaga.... I made that town tonight lol! I chose Lunarium anyway, because its majestic, natural, and has a sense of mystery too!

Well it looks like I'm one of the few but I really like dusk or hollow....they both sound so mythical to me. Obviously depends on what kind of theme you'd be looking at? As neither of those are very cute or flowery names.
They would work great with a zen kind of town though

Back