• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help with my town please ;___;

Mokuren

Bells
Switch
1228-4657-4697
Island
Hello :)

I need some advice. Somehow I'm happy with my town but there are some empty areas where I don't know what I should do with and also the flowers in my town are a mess. I hope some creative brains can help me ^-^

My dreamadress: 6500-2133-9860

Sorry but I just visited and I don't see anything wrong with it... :c Its actually one of my favorite towns I have visited. Sorry I couldn't be much help D:

For sure? Thanks a lot Fox<3

But there are so many things I'm not happy with. This area with the fairy tale clock is so empty and also the spot with the waterpump ;__; I have no idea where to place the police station - there are so less pwps somehow owo

Thank you sloth ^-^

Last edited:
Ah I just found a thing that I suggest fixing. In front of a house the trees are set up really crowded/weird its the second house from the top of your map.

Last edited:
Thank you Fox I will fix that ^-^

Plaster I will visit your dreamtown as well :) <3

Wow O_O It's amazing.
I think the reason why the fairytale clock area might look empty to you is because you used a 1 square path instead of the double path around that area? Maybe add more flowers or bushes. The thing about using a lot of paths is the area that don't have any will start to look odd but I think it's pretty normal. Maybe if you bring in some of that flower path pattern you use around the town hall it would bring it more together? The water pump area doesn't look empty to me.

I LOVE the areas where you've sectioned PWPs off with the bushes... like the picnic / jungle gym/ and scarecrow PWPs. I might do that in my own town :3 As for the Police station... I'm not sure where would be a good place for it since your town seems so developed already. I actually think it might look nice in that fairytale clock/lamp area towards the back perhaps.

Hope that helped :eek: Beautiful town

Thanks a lot for your opinion sloth ^.^ It helps a lot and I will try the pattern idea at the clock area and also I will try to put the Police Station there. I'm so picky with it because I can't remove the police station. It took me months to decide where the cafe should be build D:

I'm happy that you like my town - thanks so much for helping me <3

I agree that the water pump area looks empty compared to the rest of the town. Maybe bring in some of the doily pattern that is around the water fountain? And I second what sloth said about the fairytale clock. I think it's the relative lack of patterns making you feel like it's empty. The whole town is beautiful! I'm not personally one to put pattern on everything, but it looks absolutely wonderful in your town. :3

Thank you a lot that you take the time to take a look at my town plastercannon <3
I'll try your adive for the waterpump area ^-^

Currently I'm in your dream town and I really love your town. Some areas are a little bit empty in my opinion - but you have so many pwps. Do you hit the 30 pwp mark allready? . Maybe you should use some more flowers in your town? Like flowers in a heart shape <3 That's cute ^-^ And the flower arch looks pretty with all the flowers but it's easy to oversee maybe you will make a path to it?
All in all I really like your town but in my opinion it should be a little bit more colorful - with flowers your town will look "more full" and the positiv effect are the colors

Back