Help with dreamies!

Mayor Scout

The loony mayor of Oracle
Bells
I don't know how to make a poll because I'm an idiot, aha but anyway I'm getting my dreamies in line and need opinions! This is for my PERMANENT villagers, so obviously what they're trading for and how ~wanted~ they are doesn't really affect me.

Anyway, here's who I have on my list:
Lazy- Erik and Stitches
Cranky- Octavian
Jock- Bam
Smug- Julian
Normal- Diana and Kiki
Peppy- Flora and Cookie
Snooty- Ankha and Francine
Uchi- Phoebe and Mira

Names in bold are villagers I have, and the first five personalities/villagers listed are already the dreamies I have. My questions are:

- Peppy: Flora or Cookie?
- Snooty: Ankha or Francine?
- Uchi: Phoebe or Mira?

Keep in mind I don't care that much about if I have two of the same animal if it's two that I like and they aren't the same personality. But anyway idk, just give me your personal opinion! And admins, please move this if it's in the wrong section.

Sorry this is so wordy <3

Last edited:
Oh wow, you have pretty good villagers already =].
For snooty I'd say Ankha since you already have her and she is a rare cute Egyptian cat <3.
For peppy I'd say Cookie because I personally just like her better. I think she is much cuter.
As for uchi I'd say Mira. She's a bunny and I love them <3 (I have 4 lol). Also her mask is so cute, she's supposed to represent Sailor Venus.

- Peppy: Flora or Cookie? flora is cooler i hate cookies eyes
- Snooty: Ankha or Francine? ankha is cool....shes a cool cat
- Uchi: Phoebe or Mira? both are cool, cant decide

Last edited:
Personally I would say:
•Cookie - She's adorable and I'm not too crazy about ostrich villagers xD
•Ankha - She's an egytian cat, whats not to love? xD Pretty cool too :D
•Mira - Shes freaking adorable! She's a superhero bunny, just pure awesomeness!;3

i'd say phoebe for uchi and ankha for snooty, since you already have them and they're really rad

and then flora for peppy because i really like her as well uvu

Back