Help with dream towns?

Leebles

Bells
Switch
1225-2482-9233
I'm wavering on which villagers I should look out for. I think it's important to "meet" a villager first, because sometimes the way their face moves is really charming or unexpectedly scary. I once thought Julian was awesome, but then I met him in a dream town and his facial animations - like his eyes popping open - scared the crap out of me.

That's why I want to meet a lot of my potential dream villagers in a dream town. I want a dog and a cat to fill my Lazy and Jock slots, so being able to meet Stinky, Kid Cat, Mac, Lucky, or Benjamin in a dream town would be really helpful. Does anyone remember towns where they saw them? Also, visiting a dream town that was chock full of cats would be a dream come true. I'd be grateful to know a dream code like that too.

Resolved.

Last edited:
I don?t have any of those, but if anyone?s interested in meeting, Ruby, Rosie, Wolfgang, Blanche, Lolly, Erik, Bam, Deena, and Bangle, then my Dream adress is in my signature.

I don?t have any of those, but if anyone?s interested in meeting, Ruby, Rosie, Wolfgang, Blanche, Lolly, Erik, Bam, Deena, and Bangle, then my Dream adress is in my signature.

I wouldn't mind meeting Rosie and Lolly! Thanks.

In my town I have Punchy, Gloria, Chadder, Freckles, Stinky, Margie, Chief, Annelise, Wart Jr and Shari. c:

I got Kid Cat and Mac :3 Also Grizzly, Tangy, Hugh, Lucy, Renee, Chadder, and Leonardo

Ahh thanks this'll bring me up to three, Pinny and Lauvlin. ForgottenT, your town is pretty impressive, and so is your house.

Ahh thanks this'll bring me up to three, Pinny and Lauvlin. ForgottenT, your town is pretty impressive, and so is your house.

Thanks! :)
I only have 2 rooms that I?m finished with so far, all the other ones are gonna change, the ones that are finished are my Japanese relaxation room, and my arcade :3

Oh my gooosh. Stinky is so cute I can barely deal. His slightly slack-jawed face while he wandered around is what sealed it. Alright, that's settled. It's gotta be him and one of the Lazy dogs. Thanks for people's help so far.

Mac's squished face was pretty endearing too, though.

I don't have any of the villagers you're looking for, but if memory serves, the horror town, Hitokui, has Lucky in it, I'll go check. The Dream Code is: 2600-1856-4772.

I don't have any of the villagers you're looking for, but if memory serves, the horror town, Hitokui, has Lucky in it, I'll go check. The Dream Code is: 2600-1856-4772.

Aw, thanks. I combed through people's signatures for a bit to find a town with Lucky earlier, too. After meeting him, Benjamin, and Bones, it's got to be him. Man, I dunno why I have to be so particular, but it also feels right.

Well, Lucky is pretty adorable, and he has has a great exterior. XD I prefer Shep when it comes to dog villagers, but I didn't have to go searching for him, he came naturally and he stuck to me. Good luck in your search for your dream villagers!

Well, Lucky is pretty adorable, and he has has a great exterior. XD I prefer Shep when it comes to dog villagers, but I didn't have to go searching for him, he came naturally and he stuck to me. Good luck in your search for your dream villagers!

Yeah, if I hadn't spent so much time with Marshal before I even came to this board and saw he was in-demand, I would have traded him and found someone like Shep later. Thank you.

you can come visit my dream town to check out goldie and walker as dogs :) they're both super sweet and cute! i also have 3 wolves who are totally awesome. and an eagle, frog, koala, and horse! it's all in the sig

Back