Bells
Daisy Easter Egg
Eevee Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Yesterday Gracie was in my town. As I was busy at the time, I forgot about her, and now my game is on the next day. I've been told that its possible to TT to get her there again on the same day.
So, how does it work? Do i just go back a day? Or do I have to go back further, then forward to that day?

Just go back, and she'll be there. I got her in my town today, so I'm TTing to tomorrow and back to today so I can get all 4 fashion checks PASSED.

I know that when I had her in my town the first three fashion checks were really close together. A few days apart. However, it took almost a month to get that last and final fashion check into place. Doesn't matter if you TT forward or backward. It is completely random.

I time traveled back a day and forward again ans she kept appearing in my town, got all 4 checks done.

It should have worked to go back a day. Did you save on day 2 before you TT'ed back? That's what you do when you want to get all the fashion checks done on the same (game) day. Go to the next day, save and TT to previous day (rinse and repeat until you're done). It might be too late now, though, since you got Katrina instead.

It should have worked to go back a day. Did you save on day 2 before you TT'ed back? That's what you do when you want to get all the fashion checks done on the same (game) day. Go to the next day, save and TT to previous day (rinse and repeat until you're done). It might be too late now, though, since you got Katrina instead.

I TTed back and forth a couple of days either side on the date gracie came, and now katrina is gone, though gracie is too.
ForgottenT said she comes after 10am, which is probably the problem now if its correct

I know that when I had her in my town the first three fashion checks were really close together. A few days apart. However, it took almost a month to get that last and final fashion check into place. Doesn't matter if you TT forward or backward. It is completely random.

No its not, she will be there when you tt back. I did it for all 4 checks.

I've had TIY for like 2 weeks now and Gracie has never shown up. Is it completely random when she shows up, or do you have to do something?

I've had TIY for like 2 weeks now and Gracie has never shown up. Is it completely random when she shows up, or do you have to do something?

As soon as you get TIY she'll start appearing randomly. I've had TIY for probably a month (with time travelling back and forth) and she still hasn't come. You're probably just getting unlucky.

As soon as you get TIY she'll start appearing randomly. I've had TIY for probably a month (with time travelling back and forth) and she still hasn't come. You're probably just getting unlucky.

Oh :p Well, that sucks. I never liked Gracie much anyways.

I'm guessing after two weeks you have met the criteria, but you have to have spent 70k at TIY before she starts showing up.

You have to spend 70k before Gracie will show up.
TT back to the day Gracie showed up but make it 5:59 am. You can do this with Isabelle or the 3ds settings.
Come out of your house and let the time change to 6 am, you will then come back out of your house.
Gracie should be at the town tree right then, not 10 am.
Get your theme, change your clothes, pass the check then Save & Quit.
If you have to order clothes do so & change the time to after 5 pm to have them delivered.
Rinse & repeat.
Change clock back to 5:59 am & do it all over again until you've passed them all.
The finally upgrade won't happen until you've spent 100k (30k more) & passed the fashion check 4 times.

Back