• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Help recommend a peppy villager for me 😩

1980 Something Spaceguy

spare name change 🥺
Bells
Switch
3906-6285-3793
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Or just any female villager I guess, but I don't really like Normals and I already have an Uchi and a Snooty, so...

I'm planning to sort of divide my island into two halves, one side being more traditional village based, and the other looking like a city district, so I guess I'm looking for any villagers that fit either of those themes? I know I could just look over a list of villagers myself, but none of them appeal to me very much LOL

Maybe you guys could like... help me see the appeal in the villagers you suggest? man idk its just that the gender ratio on my island kinda sucks rn (7 males 3 females)

My favorite peppies are Bianca, Ruby, Flora and Sprinkle. Perhaps not the most popular but I think they deserve better!

My top peppies are Bianca, Cheri, Pippy, Bunnie, Flora, and Maddie

I have Puddles on my island and am loving her more than any peppy I've had in past games.

Bella is my favorite! She's cute and does some really funny faces, and her house plays K.K. Metal!
I think she'd fit the city district in your island.

How about Flora? She's super cute with her little beady eyes and heart shaped marking on her face.
She may be a little cutesy for what you're going for, but she's one of my favorite peppies so I had to recommend her.

I think Audie would be a good one since she kinda gives me city girl vibes but she isn't very easy to access right now.
Other than that, maybe Merry? Cute and simple design, and she has a little double chin which is adorable lmao

flora is my favorite peppy, she's really cute. audie would also really fit the city vibe

Maybe you should choose villagers accordig to the exterior aspect of their houses ? 🤔

Apple!!! she was my starting peppy and i hated her at first and couldnt wait to boot her out but then she asked me to move a week later and i couldn't do it. i love her

imo bunnie, flora, merry, and gabi are also amazing! i have gabi's and merry's amiibo cards bc theyre so precious (ended up ordering apple's as well) <3

I'm seeing a lot of Flora and Audie... I've had Flora in NL so maybe, but I think I'm starting to see the hype over Audie now 🤔 i have a trump card in case i wanted a highly desired villager anyway
I guess there's also Pinky, since as of right now there are only males on the village-side of the island LOL
Village:
Kabuki
Walt
Billy (not sure if im keeping him though, as much as i love him)
Leopold
??? not sure if I want a lazy or another female villager, but right now i have beau

City:
Eugene
Poncho (he's not really either but i dont wanna separate him from eugene for reasons-)
Claudia
Mira
Hypothetical Peppy Villager

What do you guys think... I know balance doesnt really matter but for some reason im going absolutely nuts over planning this GJHFHF

Back