Help needed!

KittyKittyClaudia

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .&#6
Bells
Hi everyone! I am in some need for tips or just help in general on how to catch the tarantula. It is my last bug on my list and I will have a complete bug encyclopedia. Help! Please!

Summer Solstice is a good night to catch them since it bright all night long. Very easy to spot.
Try getting one in June so the scorpion isn't around.

I was never able to catch the scorpion or the tarantula. Like I panick everytime i see them and tried my best to catch them but i always get bitten :(
Cant catch them now I don't think they show up around this time of the year. I'll have to wait till next year :-D oh the fun of waiting :-D

Just play the game in June, do some errands, talk to villagers, with your net at the ready of course, and you'll eventually see one. You can put on some music so you don't get bored or something. It basically down to luck.

You might find you spot one when you're not even looking. I managed to scare off several just wandering round my town. You will find they spawn in the open spaces more often than not, I found 2 spawn locations in my town - on top of the mushroom garden and in the clear space by the cliff. Just don't panic when you do see one, they're quick and creepy when you see them running towards you
It's a shame you can't give fish and bugs to people, I have several in my locker as I was going to do a zoo type of house

Just play the game in June, do some errands, talk to villagers, with your net at the ready of course, and you'll eventually see one. You can put on some music so you don't get bored or something. It basically down to luck.

The thing is I've stopped TT. And June is way far back if i TT now then back in real life :)

Back