Light Blue Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Andromeda Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rosewater Potion
Purple Bat Potion
So.... some may not know but a certain friend of mine and many other's birthday is coming up soon on the 8th! And she has been very nice to me, so I decided to make this thread so suprise her like @SpaceTokki77 did with 3 of her friends. Here's how it works:
Draw a picture of something she likes, or maybe one of her oc's and I'll take all of them in the end to make a suprise card! You have until the 8th to make it, which I know, isn't a lot of time but it will be all worth it as I'm sure my friend will enjoy it!
And if she's reading this right now, well it won't be much of a suprise, but hey happy early birthday!

Last edited:
Wait wait her birthday is the 8th?! That's my son's birthday and my best friend's birthday! And I love Tokki, she's so sweet! I meant to do one for the one she did for Roxxy, but I didn't get it done in time. I don't know if I'll have time, I have started wild weekend ahead (not all fun). But this is so kind of you!

Wait wait her birthday is the 8th?! That's my son's birthday and my best friend's birthday! And I love Tokki, she's so sweet! I meant to do one for the one she did for Roxxy, but I didn't get it done in time. I don't know if I'll have time, I have started wild weekend ahead (not all fun). But this is so kind of you!
What a nice coincidence! I'll be sure to say happy birthday to both your son and my friend!
Tokkis birthday is December 15th so we have lots of time 😉 I think the only birthday on the 8th is pandas? Been working on something myself but will try and do another thing for card 💜
Yep, it's for panda! She's done so much for me so I decided to make this thread to show her how much i-, no WE ALL appreciate her!

Last edited:
If this is for Panda, I’ll try to put something together since she is a good friend to me too. I honestly would have liked more time to prepare for this since I am not mentally at my best right now and haven’t had enough energy to draw.. :/ This is really thoughtful of you to do, Koopa.
Thanks! I honestly didn't know about her birthday until now otherwise I would have made the thread a bit sooner lol 🙃. Nonetheless I'm sure she'll still enjoy it, now matter when the thread was made

Hey, Koopa. I just want to apologize for my earlier post. I didn’t mean to be rude. Please accept my most sincere apologies. I will try to have something before her birthday.

Last edited:
i'd like to think of something as well today ^^
Post automatically merged:

i draw this for her :>
EbTNI1wUMAEXGrT .jpg

Last edited:
Oh god :eek: I had no idea! I would love to make something for her but I'll be away today and don't know if I can manage tomorrow. Do we have tomorrow as well or do you want the submissions BY tomorrow?

Oh god :eek: I had no idea! I would love to make something for her but I'll be away today and don't know if I can manage tomorrow. Do we have tomorrow as well or do you want the submissions BY tomorrow?
You have tomorrow as well but you have to submit it by the afternoon because that's when I'll make the card
Post automatically merged:

Hey, Koopa. I just want to apologize for my earlier post. I didn’t mean to be rude. Please accept my most sincere apologies. I will try to have something before her birthday.
Don't worry, I didn't find it rude on anything. I personally wish I knew about it earlier but it's ok. Like I said before I think panda will by happy nonetheless!

Back