• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Help me pick a jock

Which jock?

• Teddy

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Bam

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters
I vote Teddy. Hes reminds me of Brock from Pokemon and that always gives me a good chuckle. He's a huge cuddly bear, he isn't often seen around towns, and he's one of the jocks that I personally really like. Which is saying something, because I'm not very pro-jock. (The others I like are Leonardo, Sly, Antonio, and Rudy.)

I think both are cute so maybe I'll get both. I'll have 3 spaces open if Fauna, Puddles and Sheldon move out

I love Teddy and absolutely can't stand Bam. Just don't get his appeal, he's so ugly to me.

Teddy is in my cycling town right now and he seems like a good villager.He has a really nice house for a jock.

I think I'll get both now
Sadly, teddy isn't popular so I think I'll have the highest chance of getting Bam first unless someone sells Teddy

Bam. I love the deer villagers and I'm not too crazy about 99% of the bears.

Edit: I didn't see that I got here late. Oops. I hope you find them both!

Last edited:
Teddy has a nice house and the name is perfect.

Back