Bells
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Hey so with the weekend coming up I wanted to spend it drawing 24/7! Been meaning to do this for months...Because of school I never have time to draw (despite having an art class, but theyre teaching us lighting/shading rn and its barely helpful) so I thought I'd dust off the old tablet and get to it since I'm finally free this weekend.

What I'm looking for:

Basically I want to challenge myself with different poses since thats what I'm really focusing on right now. So if you have an OC of any kind (anthro, animals, etc.) in any style/pose I'd love to draw them! PLEASE send me your most complicated OCs! I need the practice.

I draw super slow since I'm a perfectionist so keep in mind it might take a little to finish, even if these are just doodles haha.

I have this guy if you're interested. Definitely not the most complicated (none of my characters are lol) but he's the one most people have fun with. He can be drawn anthro or feral, whatever you want. c:

I have this girl that I recently got if you wanna try her out. Her basic personality is posted there too so as long as it kind of follows that, then go ahead. She can control sand storms, if it helps lmao.

Honestly, though, you can draw anyone there that you want. But I'd probably prefer her because she has the least art I think.

Also, a tip: there are a few art request threads so you could totally just pop in and if you see someone's OC that you like just doodle the heck out of it and drop it off. People would be super grateful as well. :> This is nice of you to do though!

Last edited:
In my signature, there is my toyhou.se link, all are open for open creativity.
You can choose any one you want, but I prefer ones that have less art to the ones that have more art.

I have this guy if you're interested. Definitely not the most complicated (none of my characters are lol) but he's the one most people have fun with. He can be drawn anthro or feral, whatever you want. c:

here he be! I definitely need more practice with anthros but i think it turned out p good. i tried to give it a sailor moon bokeh look if youre wondering what those shapes are lol

Attachments

• alex da OC.jpg
    alex da OC.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 66
Back