• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Help Me Find This Dress!

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Hello! I was looking up Halloween dresses for my mayor and found one I really loved. Unfortunately, the image isn't clear enough, so my QR reader won't scan it. You can find the image, as well as the link, here.

tumblr_nuoscwbSga1tyjxlgo1_500.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/fafc150b03afefe0f67d91bbe8f76809/tumblr_nuoscwbSga1tyjxlgo1_500.jpg

Here and I tested it out and it works, just stand very nice and still so the 3ds can take the pic.

View attachment 220834

Hit right click on this qr code and click on search for google image, and then hit on the biggest size and then right click again and click on open image in new tab.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There you done and that's how you do the rest with other qr codes

Last edited:
It took a bit of resizing and webpage-digging, but I got the QR working and printed a clearer one to use

Spοοκy Swεεt Drεss.png

Back