• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me figure out where to place my cafe?

TehyaFaye

Bells
I've spent the last few hours looking over my town trying to find a good spot for the cafe, and I think I know where to put it. However, I'm a complete newbie at putting together towns, so I wanted to see if anybody could find a better spot for it before I go through with it.

Here is a really terrible quality image of my map I took using my sister's 3DS. Unfortunately I don't have a better camera available. Thank you for checking out this thread. :)

how about next to the campsite, I mean you know by the train tracks? nice town map btw.

The caf? is a tall building, so if you are concerned about how much space behind it gets covered, you might prefer to build it in front of the river, or in front of the train tracks.

Last edited:
Thank you! That's actually where I was thinking of putting it, but I wanted some second opinions before committing. :) I like it because I wanted to decorate a bit in front of it and line the sides with bushes, and that location gives me a decent amount of leeway.

That actually sounds very nice. I'm going to thank you now and also place my cafe in the same location for my second town lmao.

The caf? is a tall building, so if you are concerned about how much space behind it gets covered, you might prefer to build it in front of the river, or in front of the train tracks.

I put my cafe in front of my river. It looks fantastic, but it's terrible for fishing. When you walk behind the cafe you can't see the river without tilting, which is pretty inconvenient when you are fishing. My river is relatively short, so I find it more annoying than others might. Nice map! Good luck!

Back