HELP!!! I THINK I SCREWED MYSELF GETTING WATER CAN & GARDEN SHOP!!

Beaniebop58

Bells
So I started my town on Feb 14th 2014. I read somewhere you should have been able to get a watering can the first day but I haven't seen it in Re-Tail or the shop on main street since starting...So then I saw you can also buy it from the garden shop when you get it. Upon further investigating on how to get the garden shop i saw you had to live in the town for 5 days (no big deal), but I then also saw that you have to plant flowers or pull weeds 30 times...well silly me in trying to earn money the first day I picked all the flowers in my village and sold all of them and I have a couple of FC but they never have their ticket gate opened so I can't get to their villiages to get seeds or anything...right now I have 3 or 4 flowers that have just poped up out of no where...Can I just keep picking them and replanting them over and over or do I need to plant by seed 30times? If I can just plant over and over no big deal then all I would have to just wait till the 19th...Am I totally screwed?

No you're not screwed. Just wait a few extra days and you'll get the gardening store and watering can eventuLly

Talk to Isabelle and do what she says. She will eventually offer you a watering can. You may need 100% approval rating I can't remember.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just talked to the former mayor on the dock today and haven't seen the boat yet

The boat will be there tomorrow.

Also, you could probably buy a watering can off someone on tbt if you're so desperate

I'm more in need of an axe and seeds...what is tbt? and part of my problem is is that the 2 people I've had FC for never have their village open so I can get foreign fruit

?Doesn't Isabelle give you a watering can once you finish all of the "advice for living here" things

Edit: Check the message I sent~ I can help you if you'd like.

Last edited:
I'm more in need of an axe and seeds...what is tbt? and part of my problem is is that the 2 people I've had FC for never have their village open so I can get foreign fruit

TBT is the website on your computer monitor, or simply put, this website. :)

Also, the Re-Tail board here on this website would be more than happy to provide you with foreign fruit.

Last edited:
yeah man, just talk to Isabelle a bunch and she'll give you a watering can eventually.
you can even buy a fishing rod or bug net from her for 500 bells.

Back