• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

HELP!!! I THINK I SCREWED MYSELF GETTING WATER CAN & GARDEN SHOP!!

Beaniebop58

Bells
So I started my town on Feb 14th 2014. I read somewhere you should have been able to get a watering can the first day but I haven't seen it in Re-Tail or the shop on main street since starting...So then I saw you can also buy it from the garden shop when you get it. Upon further investigating on how to get the garden shop i saw you had to live in the town for 5 days (no big deal), but I then also saw that you have to plant flowers or pull weeds 30 times...well silly me in trying to earn money the first day I picked all the flowers in my village and sold all of them and I have a couple of FC but they never have their ticket gate opened so I can't get to their villiages to get seeds or anything...right now I have 3 or 4 flowers that have just poped up out of no where...Can I just keep picking them and replanting them over and over or do I need to plant by seed 30times? If I can just plant over and over no big deal then all I would have to just wait till the 19th...Am I totally screwed?

No you're not screwed. Just wait a few extra days and you'll get the gardening store and watering can eventuLly

Talk to Isabelle and do what she says. She will eventually offer you a watering can. You may need 100% approval rating I can't remember.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just talked to the former mayor on the dock today and haven't seen the boat yet

The boat will be there tomorrow.

Also, you could probably buy a watering can off someone on tbt if you're so desperate

I'm more in need of an axe and seeds...what is tbt? and part of my problem is is that the 2 people I've had FC for never have their village open so I can get foreign fruit

?Doesn't Isabelle give you a watering can once you finish all of the "advice for living here" things

Edit: Check the message I sent~ I can help you if you'd like.

Last edited:
I'm more in need of an axe and seeds...what is tbt? and part of my problem is is that the 2 people I've had FC for never have their village open so I can get foreign fruit

TBT is the website on your computer monitor, or simply put, this website. :)

Also, the Re-Tail board here on this website would be more than happy to provide you with foreign fruit.

Last edited:
yeah man, just talk to Isabelle a bunch and she'll give you a watering can eventually.
you can even buy a fishing rod or bug net from her for 500 bells.

Back