Froggy Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Ok so I went to my island so I could visit people and catch bugs, and a guy named Jack comes up to me and says “I’m a hacker, give me your bells or I will hack them out of your account.” Now, I know what a hacker looks like, they have maybe a picture as their profile picture or have all gold medals, and this did not look like a hacker. He had 3 medals, one of witch was a platinum bell bag. I said prove it, and he said I hacked an apple, it’s hacker code 200c, but he didn’t show it to me. I think he looked it up to be intimidating, but I don’t know. I don’t know why he hacked an apple, of all things. He said “Look, give me your bells now or I will hack your town. Not account, TOWN. He started counting down for 20, and I panicked and shut down my 3DS and took out the cartridge. I am really freaked out, and if any of you know what to do about this, please tell me. I don’t know if it was fake or what, but I’m really concerned because my sisters and I worked on that town for about 2-3 years. I love all my villagers, and don’t want to lose them. Thank you you so much.

~*The Oakboro Mayor*

Thank you all for your helpful comments and supportive answers. It means a lot for me to come on here and have people I can trust. I don't need anymore comments, because I have had nothing happen to me, so that is a great sign. Thank you all so much, and I hope to see you all again. <3

Last edited:
Don't worry about it, there is no way for him to physically harm your town in any way, without you two exchanging friend codes and inviting them to your island. :)

Now, what i'm about to say has nothing to do with how to solve this (It was already solved anyway) but I met up with a hacker who claims he was a hacker, but he didn't look anything like one. I told him to hack something in, and it was a banana.
I know that it came from that island, so I looked around the island to see if any of the palm trees were shook, and there was.
So after that, to prove if he really was a hacker or not, I told him if he knew how to hack your 3DS and what you need to do to hack on AC:NL all on his own.
He said "I can't tell you" and I said "Because you don't know". He immediately left right after.

FAKE HACKER EXPOSED!

Then again, I feel like I met up with the same hacker as you did.

Last edited:
Why are people pretending to be hackers anyway? Why can't people just be nice to each other?

yeah no. there's no plug in or hacking add-on where he can just hack into your town, especially if you haven't even brought him to your town. so unless he's an extremely advanced coder, he can't do anything. you're fine :)

ugh, this is why so many people hate club tortimer. why can't we just be nice? anyways, i'm sure nothing happened to your town and he just wanted bells so he did that.

Yeah it sucks how this has been happening in club tortimer:( I think most of the time people are faking or harmless. A few weeks ago though, there was a post on here that someone from club tortimer had stolen another persons account and was using it to corrupt people?s save data on their cartridges so they lost their town. You gotta be really careful! I generally avoid it because I would hate to lose my town! I?ve never had anything bad happen to me, though

im sure you've already gotten your answer from the other replies, but as far as im aware there's no such thing as a hack like this

Wow, this is crazy. : o
I don't understand why that person would do such a thing...

Some people just like to be little villains, I guess. =/ In any way, don't worry! As others pointed out, it's not possible to hack like this, so they were just trying to scare you. But I just wanted to say - even if something like that was possible, or if something happened to your 3DS - you could always recreate your town and you will never loose the villagers!! You will overcome any hardship as long as you believe! ^_^

Aww! Thank you so much. Your posts hit me hard! Thank you Rusolando-Kun, Crunchy, and Bizhiins. Your support and tips are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Back