• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Help Evolving Something

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Bells
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
I need URGENT help evolving a Pokemon through trade! I just need you to let me trade it to you, and then trade it back to me, that's all. I'm keeping it under wraps cause its kinda uhh a Pokemon I don't wanna share with everyone and I'll need you to not really look at it at all either please!!

I need URGENT help evolving a Pokemon through trade! I just need you to let me trade it to you, and then trade it back to me, that's all. I'm keeping it under wraps cause its kinda uhh a Pokemon I don't wanna share with everyone and I'll need you to not really look at it at all either please!!

For the tourney? I don't have many things breed in the same tiers. I might skip it.

Literally everyone I contacted for help messaged me at the same exact time so I have help now!! But thank you so much for offering. Participate regardless if you can!! Battling is fun!!

Back