• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello!

infallible

1 True Mayor of Westeros
Bells
Hello! I'm Allie and I'm new to Animal Crossing forums in its entirety. c:

I've done other forums, mostly for vmk when it was open. But this is my first Animal Crossing one and I'm really excited.

I've played Animal Crossing for a long time. After seeing my friend play it on her GameCube (which i didn't have at the time), I waited a few months for Wild World to come out and bought it opening day. I obsessively played it for a few years until my dog got a hold of the game card... ah. I've played City Folk and now i have New Leaf (i bought a $170 3DS just to play it... probably not the best idea as I'm going to college in nyc...)

i really like the selling/trading aspect of the forums and the community in general. i don't have enough friends who have this game to wifi!

i really look forward to being a part of this community. c:

I went to school in NYC my freshman year :) Which school are you going to? I was at Pace.. which was pretty awful..

I am new myself--welcome aboard!

Back