• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello!

DreamPrince

Bells
Hi everyone, my name is DreamPrince and its a pleasure to meet you all. I've been playing New Horizions since 2019. I took a long break for a bit over a year, and I've returned now with hopes of expanding and distrubuting my collection with you all. Outside of New Horizions, I'm a huge fan of other games like Mario, Xenoblade Chronicles, Competitve Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, to a name a few. My name comes from a character title in Fire Emblem Heroes, I use this name a lot on other forums like Smogon and PS!, so I stick to it here, and of course my picture.

BTW, here's a lego AC set I built:

Attachments

• IMG_3974.jpg
    IMG_3974.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
Hey, and welcome to the forums! I've heard of the Animal Crossing LEGO sets, but I haven't had one personally. I hope you enjoy yourself!

Hi, welcome to the forums! ☺️ Was New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers?

I’ve never been into LEGOs much, but the AC sets are adorable and are definitely tempting! The set you built is so cute, I love Kapp’n and his boat! 🥹

Hi, welcome to the forums! ☺️ Was New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers?

I’ve never been into LEGOs much, but the AC sets are adorable and are definitely tempting! The set you built is so cute, I love Kapp’n and his boat! 🥹
Yes, Horizions was first, and some my favorite villagers include Felicity, Marshal, Ellie, Bertha and Flick.

hello!! i love your lego set :0 i also am a huge fire emblem and xenoblade nerd; i love your corrin pfp! welcome to the forums and i hope you enjoy your stay! ^^

(also ig i haven’t played enough heroes to recognize who’s called dream prince??? fake fe fan here 😔)

hello!! i love your lego set :0 i also am a huge fire emblem and xenoblade nerd; i love your corrin pfp! welcome to the forums and i hope you enjoy your stay! ^^

(also ig i haven’t played enough heroes to recognize who’s called dream prince??? fake fe fan here 😔)
Male Corrin has an Alt which has the title: DreamPrince

Welcome to the forums! Ah, a m!Corrin fan! Is Fates your favorite Fire Emblem game, and if not, what is? I'm a big FE fan as well.

Hi DreamPrince! I just joined TBT as well! I started playing ACNH back in 2020 and then took an a long break around 2022 lol I’m glad to see that there’s still so many people still playing the game! Also, that Lego set looks so cute with Marshal and Kapp’n!! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums DreamPrince! Hope you're enjoy it here so far! ✨

Hi DreamPrince! I just joined TBT as well! I started playing ACNH back in 2020 and then took an a long break around 2022 lol I’m glad to see that there’s still so many people still playing the game! Also, that Lego set looks so cute with Marshal and Kapp’n!! Nice to meet you!
Welcome as well profpie! 🎉

Hello and welcome! I personal love the Stahl x Cherche pairing in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Who are some of your favorite Fire Emblem couples?

Hello and welcome! I personal love the Stahl x Cherche pairing in Fire Emblem: Awakening. Who are some of your favorite Fire Emblem couples?
Some on top of the head: Laslow x Azura, Dorothea x Ferdinand, and Cherche x Gregor to name a few.
Welcome to bell tree forums! Do you like Disney?
Yes! Beauty and the Beast is my favorite film of all time.

Hi everyone, my name is DreamPrince and its a pleasure to meet you all. I've been playing New Horizions since 2019. I took a long break for a bit over a year, and I've returned now with hopes of expanding and distrubuting my collection with you all. Outside of New Horizions, I'm a huge fan of other games like Mario, Xenoblade Chronicles, Competitve Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, to a name a few. My name comes from a character title in Fire Emblem Heroes, I use this name a lot on other forums like Smogon and PS!, so I stick to it here, and of course my picture.

BTW, here's a lego AC set I built:

Hello <3

I'm new here too, welcome!

Back