• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Hello! :*)

minorjesstures

Bells
Hi! I’m new to the forum and just started ACNH — I got the game near launch originally but for various reasons (map resetting stress being one of them, work/grad school being another), I never really started playing.

Now I’m playing with a bit of a head start from my partner’s island!

Picture below is me (construction shirt) and partner Carly with a coconut milk gift for me on her island.
IMG_1583.jpeg

Welcome to the forums! I completely get why it took you a while to get into New Horizons, but I hope you were able to find a map that you’re happy with and that you’re enjoying the game so far! Is New Horizons your first AC game?

Also, the kitty in your avatar is so adorable! Is that your cat? ☺️

Welcome to the forums! Both your reps are adorable! 🎉

Have you been enjoying the game so far? Who were your starting villagers? 😊✨
Thanks!! 😊 I love the game! I sunk hundreds of hours into New Leaf and can see the same happening with this game lol.

My starting villagers were Mac and Sylvia (Mac is my crew and Sylvia is growing on me)
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! I completely get why it took you a while to get into New Horizons, but I hope you were able to find a map that you’re happy with and that you’re enjoying the game so far! Is New Horizons your first AC game?

Also, the kitty in your avatar is so adorable! Is that your cat? ☺️
Yeah I was less of a perfect-map person this time, I reset for maybe a couple hours at most. I’m too impatient for it and I like the challenge of working with something not “ideal”!

I still did reset for my fruit, port colour, and river mouth directions.

I played New Leaf (my first) for…a few hundred hours LOL (lots of time travelling back then 🪄)

One of two cats yes!!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to bell tree forums! Do you like Disney?
My partner got me to see a couple things recently that I enjoyed, and I did really like classic Disney too!

Back