hello!

vjmaiden

frog fan
Bells
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
i'm not rlly new to animal crossing, but new to the forums and i might be active on here! feel free to ask me anything. i've been playing every main game since wild world, and i really wish i could play the gamecube version, it looks so fun :D one day i may be able to! hope whoever reads this has a lovely day!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. Looking forward to seeing you around the site!

Hi!! Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have lots of fun here! ☺️

I also started with Wild World! I'm on the search for a Gamecube at the moment so I can play the first game too! The classic models are really cute! Who is your favorite villager?

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Do you have a favourite AC game? Which one do you play the most at the moment?

Hope you have a lovely day too! 😊

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Do you have a favourite AC game? Which one do you play the most at the moment?

Hope you have a lovely day too! 😊

my favorite is new horizons, though i love all the games! i'm playing new horizons the most atm, decided to redesign my island!
Post automatically merged:

Hi!! Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have lots of fun here! ☺️

I also started with Wild World! I'm on the search for a Gamecube at the moment so I can play the first game too! The classic models are really cute! Who is your favorite villager?
my favorite is lily! but i also love judy bc my old pet was also called judy, even though he was a rabbit. judy in animal crossing is still really cute though!

Back