• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Hello!!

SaintValerie

Saint of Steelport
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Pear (Fruit)
Hey everyone, I'm Val of Steelprt (or Steelport for those without character limits ;D ).

I've had New Leaf since release, but made the decision this past May to completely nuke my town and start from scratch. Since then I've decided to put a little care and love into it, and make the most out of PWPs, paths, plants, and other awesome facets of the game I spent last year overlooking.

I hope to meet plenty of new people and work together to complete the catalog, fish all of the fish, net all of the bugs, and just generally have an awesome time with people I may not have met any other way. :)

Back