• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

Airen

Just another wolf gal
Bells
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Hi everyone! I'm Airen. :)

I only recently bought AC:NL for the Pokemon promotion, but I've played both the GC version and WW, both of which I adored. <3 I'm really loving AC:NL so far and especially loving the communities (I'm on Reddit as well). I was a member of ACC around 10 years ago but I haven't been active in a really, really long time, haha.

My town's name is Aika. There's no relation to the famous Aika village. Before I got AC:NL, I watched a video and thought the town was pretty cool. When I finally bought the game, I named my character Airen (which is a name I use for all of my characters), and couldn't think of a nice town name. I remembered "Aika" from somewhere, I just couldn't remember where. I was honestly too far into the game (in my opinion at least) when I finally remembered that Aika that famous dream town! Haha, oops.

My dream villagers are pretty much all of the wolves. I've loved all of them and have had all of them at one point in time, except for Skye. I'd still love to get her in my town one day to see if we "click."

Thanks for reading for absurdly long intro. I look forward to meeting some cool people here! :)

Welcome! I'm fairly new as well, here's to hoping we'll be forever stuck in ACNL.

Wolves are too attractive fff.

Welcome to the bell tree forums!

If you ever need help with anything, drop me a message! I hope you have a wonderful time here!~

Last edited:
Back